In this episode of Italy Made Easy Podcast we’ll talk about the method that we at Italy Made Easy recommend for learning Italian.
Learning a language requires 3 main steps: learning the grammar of your own language, practicing your speaking skills as much as you can, and listening to the language.
In particular we will focus on materials in Italian that are made specifically for learners of Italian and how to strategically use these resources to achieve success in the language.
Download the PDF
No email required
Here are your TRUE/ FALSE Comprehension questions.
You will find the answers to these questions and even more questions in the Bonus PDF.
1. Per imparare l’italiano è importante studiare la grammatica
In order to learn Italian it’s important to study the grammar
2. Manu distingue due tipi di materiale in italiano
Manu identifies two differents types of resources in Italian
3. I materiali audio per italiani possono scoraggiare gli studenti
Audio material made for Italians can discourage students
4. I materiali per studenti di italiano sono appositamente strutturati
Materials for students of Italian are specially structured
5. Tra le novità di IME ci sono gli audiolibri
Among other news from IME there is the audiobooks