Come spendono gli italiani i loro soldi?
This podcast is in 100% Italian – spoken at a slower pace, in clear and authentic Italian. It has been designed specifically as a Listening and Comprehension exercise to help you improve your Italian. Download the bonus PDF for some super useful learning resources, including the full transcript and great comprehension exercises.
Download the PDF
No email required
Here are your TRUE/ FALSE Comprehension questions.
You will find the answers to these questions and even more questions in the Bonus PDF.
1. Gli italiani amano molto il cibo
Italians really love food
2. In Italiano la parola “educazione” riguarda le maniere e non la cultura delle persone
In Italian the word “education” concerns the manners and not the culture of people
3. In Italia le scuole sono molto costose
Schools in Italy are very expensive
4. In tutte le città italiane c'è la metropolitana
In every Italian city there is a subway
5. In Italia i trasporti pubblici sono economici
In Italy public transport is cheap