Speak Italian in 10 Minutes
In this video lesson I show you how you can start speaking Italian in 10 minutes… well, or whatever time it takes you!
As long as you start speaking, right?
9 Important Guidelines
- Don't overthink the structure
- Use the right form of the verbs you know
- Be aware of the gender of the nouns you intend to talk about
- Adjectives (descriptive words) go AFTER the noun
- Articles must match gender and numbers of the noun
- You can guess many words! Just try!
- Adjectives must match gender and number of the noun
- In most cases you don't need to use a subject before verbs
- You can try and make up an Italian word when the English word is long and has many vowels, in the Italian fashion (e.i. “importante”)
Italy Made Easy was specifically created with the native English speaker in mind. My mission (as a linguist, polyglot and academic) is to empower you to feel confident in speaking and understanding Italian.
On this website you will find bi-lingual content, all designed to support you in your journey to learning, improving and mastering the beautiful Italian language, as well as the Italian culture.
With a ton of video (and soon audio) lessons, downloadable materials and targeted courses, you'll never be out of things to learn and practice!