Have you ever wondered how the Italy Made Easy that you know and love started?
This episode will tell all: What was the idea that started it all? Why and how did I put into action the first steps that have led to this huge, big global family that it is today?
This Listening and Comprehension exercise is dedicated to you, as Italy Made Easy could not exist without your support, so thank you!
Italy Made Easy Podcast is a language learning tool, not just yet another podcast.
It is a great way for you to work on your Italian Listening and Comprehension skills.
Don’t just listen to this Episode as you would any other Podcast in your native language!
You are here to improve your ability to speak and understand Italian, and you will if you use these resources strategically.
Below are clear and simple instructions on how you should use these learning materials.
▷ BEFORE LISTENING TO THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- Read the TRUE/FALSE questions below; they will help you focus on the main points you need to listen out for.
▷ LISTENING TO THE PODCAST:
- Listen to the audio once. Don’t focus on trying to understand every single word and sentence.
The aim is to get the overall meaning. What is Manu talking about?
- Listen to it again and see if you can pick out the key words and find the answers to the questions as you listen.
- Listen to the audio as many times as you need – the more you listen the more you will understand. Try and identify words that you don’t know the meaning of and look them up.
The most important thing is that you listen more than once!
Download the Bonus PDF
Join our Italian Family and take your Italian to the next level with Italy Made Easy. It's free!
You will get immediate access to this lesson's accompanying PDF with detailed Summary Notes & practice Exercises with answers!
Here are your TRUE/ FALSE Comprehension questions.
You will find the answers to these questions and even more questions in the Bonus PDF.
1. Manu ha creato Italy Made Easy prima di diventare insegnante
Manu created Italy Made Easy before becoming a teacher
2. Manu ha creato un sito internet per i suoi video fin dall’inizio
Manu created a website for his videos from the very beginning
3. La storia di IME è iniziata con video per YouTube
IME’s story began with videos on YouTube
4. Prima di IME Manu insegnava all’Università
Before IME Manu taught at a University
5. Manu ha iniziato a fare video per i propri studenti privati
Manu started by making videos for his own private students