At Italy Made Easy, we offer a lot of fun ways to learn the Italian language, such as: comprehension exercises, live interactive videos, pure grammar, videos in Italian at different levels, and much more! But the topic for today’s video is quite different.
Recently, I’ve been approached by Jed, the person responsible for Italy Wise – a blog full of information about Italy. His blog is very useful for people who have plans of moving to Italy, permanently or for a short period of time.
Jed and I have decided to do a little bit of a collaboration. He sent me 6 questions which I will be answering each on separate videos. The questions are as follows:
1. How and why did you decide to start teaching Italian?
2. What over-arching advice would you give for someone just starting out with Italian to set them up for success?
3. What would you advice as being the shortlist to focus on initially to help build a sense of confidence?
4. What do you see as being the most frequent missteps when a person begins learning Italian?
5. Can you share the Italian point of view when a foreigner comes and attempts to speak in Italian?
6. What is the best way for people to take advantage of your great teaching style and knowledge?