Spa e bagni termali in Italia
This podcast is in 100% Italian – spoken at a slower pace, in clear and authentic Italian. It has been designed specifically as a Listening and Comprehension exercise to help you improve your Italian. Download the bonus PDF for some super useful learning resources, including the full transcript and great comprehension exercises.
Italy Made Easy Podcast is a language learning tool, not just yet another podcast.
It is a great way for you to work on your Italian Listening and Comprehension skills.
Don’t just listen to this Episode as you would any other Podcast in your native language!
You are here to improve your ability to speak and understand Italian, and you will if you use these resources strategically.
Below are clear and simple instructions on how you should use these learning materials.
▷ BEFORE LISTENING TO THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- Read the TRUE/FALSE questions below; they will help you focus on the main points you need to listen out for.
▷ LISTENING TO THE PODCAST:
- Listen to the audio once. Don’t focus on trying to understand every single word and sentence.
The aim is to get the overall meaning. What is Manu talking about?
- Listen to it again and see if you can pick out the key words and find the answers to the questions as you listen.
- Listen to the audio as many times as you need – the more you listen the more you will understand. Try and identify words that you don’t know the meaning of and look them up.
The most important thing is that you listen more than once!
Download the Bonus PDF
Here are your TRUE/ FALSE Comprehension questions.
You will find the answers to these questions and even more questions in the Bonus PDF.
1. SPA, centri benessere e terme sono frequentate in media da 50 anni
Spa, wellness centers and thermal springs have been visited on average for 50 years
2. In media gli italiani che frequentano i centri benessere spendono 1200 euro l’anno
On average, Italians that go to wellness centers spend 1200 euros a year.
3. Fra i trattamenti preferiti dagli italiani c’è al primo posto i massaggi.
Among the treatments preferred by Italians, massages comes in first place.
4. Le lampade solari non sono più consentite in Italia
Tanning lamps are no longer allowed in Italy.
5. La ceretta è la rimozione dei peli in varie parti del corpo
Waxing is the removal of hair in various parts of the body