Spa e bagni termali in Italia
This podcast is in 100% Italian – spoken at a slower pace, in clear and authentic Italian. It has been designed specifically as a Listening and Comprehension exercise to help you improve your Italian. Download the bonus PDF for some super useful learning resources, including the full transcript and great comprehension exercises.
Download the PDF
No email required
Here are your TRUE/ FALSE Comprehension questions.
You will find the answers to these questions and even more questions in the Bonus PDF.
1. SPA, centri benessere e terme sono frequentate in media da 50 anni
Spa, wellness centers and thermal springs have been visited on average for 50 years
2. In media gli italiani che frequentano i centri benessere spendono 1200 euro l'anno
On average, Italians that go to wellness centers spend 1200 euros a year.
3. Fra i trattamenti preferiti dagli italiani c'è al primo posto i massaggi.
Among the treatments preferred by Italians, massages comes in first place.
4. Le lampade solari non sono più consentite in Italia
Tanning lamps are no longer allowed in Italy.
5. La ceretta è la rimozione dei peli in varie parti del corpo
Waxing is the removal of hair in various parts of the body