La nascita di un Programma Audio Italiano
In this episode we talk about the birth of our program “Learn Italian With Audio” and the first course: Eccoci Italia.
Don't miss the opportunity to do a real listening and understanding exercise by listening to conversational and 100% natural Italian.
This podcast is in 100% Italian – spoken at a slower pace, in clear and authentic Italian. It has been designed specifically as a Listening and Comprehension exercise to help you improve your Italian. Download the bonus PDF for some super useful learning resources, including the full transcript and great comprehension exercises.
Italy Made Easy Podcast is a language learning tool, not just yet another podcast.
It is a great way for you to work on your Italian Listening and Comprehension skills.
Don’t just listen to this Episode as you would any other Podcast in your native language!
You are here to improve your ability to speak and understand Italian, and you will if you use these resources strategically.
Below are clear and simple instructions on how you should use these learning materials.
▷ BEFORE LISTENING TO THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- Read the TRUE/FALSE questions below; they will help you focus on the main points you need to listen out for.
▷ LISTENING TO THE PODCAST:
- Listen to the audio once. Don’t focus on trying to understand every single word and sentence.
The aim is to get the overall meaning. What is Manu talking about?
- Listen to it again and see if you can pick out the key words and find the answers to the questions as you listen.
- Listen to the audio as many times as you need – the more you listen the more you will understand. Try and identify words that you don’t know the meaning of and look them up.
The most important thing is that you listen more than once!
Download the Bonus PDF
Here are your TRUE/ FALSE Comprehension questions.
You will find the answers to these questions and even more questions in the Bonus PDF.
1. Italy Made Easy produce contenuti specificatamente per anglofoni
Italy Made Easy produces content specifically for English speakers.
2. La produzione del programma Audio è durata 6 mesi
The production of the Audio program lasted six months.
3. I programmi “From Zero to Italian” e “Learn Italian with Audio” sono uguali
The programs “From Zero to Italian” and “Learn Italian with Audio” are the same
4. Il lancio del programma audio era previsto per marzo 2020
The release of the program was planned for March 2020.
5. Lo scopo principale di Learn Italian With Audio è quello di migliorare le capacità di comprensione della lingua italiana.
The main goal of Learn Italian with Audio is to improve understanding of the Italian language.