If you’ve been following us for a while, you may already be very familiar with some of the faces behind Italy Made Easy. Well, in this episode of Italy Made Easy Podcast I’m going to introduce all (or most) of the Team at Italy Made Easy who make the magic of our online world possible.
I’ll talk about each wonderful and unique team member individually who have, together with me, helped create the channel and the universe of Italy Made Easy with all our courses, all our videos, all our content that helps you, the learner of Italian, to really improve your Italian!
This podcast is in 100% Italian – spoken at a slower pace, in clear and authentic Italian. It has been designed specifically as a Listening and Comprehension exercise to help you improve your Italian. Download the bonus PDF for some super useful learning resources, including the full transcript and great comprehension exercises.
Italy Made Easy Podcast is a language learning tool, not just yet another podcast.
It is a great way for you to work on your Italian Listening and Comprehension skills.
Don’t just listen to this Episode as you would any other Podcast in your native language!
You are here to improve your ability to speak and understand Italian, and you will if you use these resources strategically.
Below are clear and simple instructions on how you should use these learning materials.
▷ BEFORE LISTENING TO THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- Read the TRUE/FALSE questions below; they will help you focus on the main points you need to listen out for.
▷ LISTENING TO THE PODCAST:
- Listen to the audio once. Don’t focus on trying to understand every single word and sentence.
The aim is to get the overall meaning. What is Manu talking about?
- Listen to it again and see if you can pick out the key words and find the answers to the questions as you listen.
- Listen to the audio as many times as you need – the more you listen the more you will understand. Try and identify words that you don’t know the meaning of and look them up.
The most important thing is that you listen more than once!
Download the Bonus PDF
Join our Italian Family and take your Italian to the next level with Italy Made Easy. It’s free!
You will get immediate access to this lesson’s accompanying PDF with detailed Summary Notes & practice Exercises with answers!
Here are your TRUE/ FALSE Comprehension questions.
You will find the answers to these questions and even more questions in the Bonus PDF.
1. Il team di IME è composto solo da italiani
The team at IME is made up of only Italians
2. Alessia è una persona calma e riservata
Alessia is a calm and reserved person
3. Alessia ha il difetto di essere prolissa, cioè di parlare troppo
Alessia has the flaw of being long-winded, as in she talks too much
4. Cristiana lavora insieme a Manu nella creazione dei corsi di “From Zero to Italian”
Cristiana works together with Manu in creating the courses of “From Zero to Italian”
5. Cristiana ha una personalità timida
Cristiana has a shy personality