In this episode of Italy Made Easy Podcast we will talk about the top 10 things that visitors adore about our “Bel Paese”. If you haven’t already fallen in love with Italy, then you need to know and experience these 10 things for yourself!
The language, the cordiality, the style, the food…and much, much more!
This podcast is in 100% Italian – spoken at a slower pace, in clear and authentic Italian. It has been designed specifically as a Listening and Comprehension exercise to help you improve your Italian. Download the bonus PDF for some super useful learning resources, including the full transcript and great comprehension exercises.
Italy Made Easy Podcast is a language learning tool, not just yet another podcast.
It is a great way for you to work on your Italian Listening and Comprehension skills.
Don’t just listen to this Episode as you would any other Podcast in your native language!
You are here to improve your ability to speak and understand Italian, and you will if you use these resources strategically.
Below are clear and simple instructions on how you should use these learning materials.
▷ BEFORE LISTENING TO THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- Read the TRUE/FALSE questions below; they will help you focus on the main points you need to listen out for.
▷ LISTENING TO THE PODCAST:
- Listen to the audio once. Don’t focus on trying to understand every single word and sentence.
The aim is to get the overall meaning. What is Manu talking about?
- Listen to it again and see if you can pick out the key words and find the answers to the questions as you listen.
- Listen to the audio as many times as you need – the more you listen the more you will understand. Try and identify words that you don’t know the meaning of and look them up.
The most important thing is that you listen more than once!
Download the Bonus PDF
Join our Italian Family and take your Italian to the next level with Italy Made Easy. It's free!
You will get immediate access to this lesson's accompanying PDF with detailed Summary Notes & practice Exercises with answers!
Here are your TRUE/ FALSE Comprehension questions.
You will find the answers to these questions and even more questions in the Bonus PDF.
1. Manu ha incontrato spesso persone che amano l’Italia
Manu has often met people who love Italy
2. In Italy Made Easy Manu non incontra amanti dell’Italia
Manu doesn’t come across people in Italy Made Easy who love Italy
3. Manu si chiede perché in molti amino l’Italia
Manu wonders who so many people love Italy
4. L’argomento principale di cui Manu vuole parlare è il cibo
The main topic Manu wants to talk about is food
5. Il cibo è una delle cose italiane più amate
The food is one of the things most loved about Italy