This is Lesson 2 of a Series, all focusing on the verb COMPRARE.
We are working with the Present Tense of the regular -ARE verb COMPRARE (to buy), in the negative form.
1) DOMANI NON COMPRO UN TELEFONO
(I'm not buying a phone tomorrow)
2) DOMANI NON COMPRI UNA CASA
(You're not buying a house tomorrow)
3) LA SETTIMANA PROSSIMA LEI NON COMPRA UNA BICICLETTA
(Next week she is not buying a bike)
4) SABATO PROSSIMO LEI NON COMPRA UNA SEDIA
(Next Saturday she is not buying a chair)
5) DOMANI NON COMPRIAMO UNA MACCHINA NUOVA
(Tomorrow we are not buying a new car)
6) VOI NON COMPRATE UNA PIZZA STASERA
(You guys are not buying a pizza tonight)
7) QUEST'ANNO LORO NON COMPRANO UNA BARCA
(This year they are not buying a boat)