This is Lesson 3 of a Series, all focusing on the verb COMPRARE.
We are working with the Present Tense of the regular -ARE verb COMPRARE (to buy), in the interrogative form (questions).
1) DOMANI COMPRO UN TELEFONO?
(Am I buying a phone tomorrow?)
2) DOMANI COMPRI UNA CASA?
(Are you buying a house tomorrow?)
3) LA SETTIMANA PROSSIMA LEI COMPRA UNA BICICLETTA?
(Is she buying a bike next week?)
4) DOMANI COMPRIAMO UNA MACCHINA NUOVA?
(Are we buying a new car tomorrow?)
5) VOI COMPRATE UNA PIZZA STASERA?
(Are you guys buying a pizza tonight?)
6) QUEST'ANNO LORO COMPRANO UNA BARCA?
(Are they buying a boat this year?)