This is Lesson 11 of a Series, all focusing on the verb COMPRARE.
We are working with the Imperfetto, the past tense we use to describe:
– things in the past
– an ongoing action in the past
– habits in the past
1) DA PICCOLO COMPRAVO SEMPRE IL GELATO PER MIA NONNA?
(when I was young, did I always buy ice cream for my grandma?)
2) DA PICCOLA COMPRAVI SEMPRE LA FRUTTA AL MERCATO?
(When you were a little girl, did you always buy fruit at the markets?)
3) DA BAMBINO MARCO COMPRAVA SPESSO LE FIGURINE?
(When he was a young boy, did Marco often buy stick on cards?)
4) DA BAMBINA ANTONELLLA COMPRAVA SPESSO IL GELATO?
(When she was a little girl, did Antonella often buy ice cream?)
5) QUANDO ABITAVAMO IN ITALIA, COMPRAVAMO LA PIZZA TUTTI I GIORNI?
(When we lived in Italy, did we use to buy pizza every day?)
5) QUANDO ABITAVATE IN ITALIA, COMPRAVATE LA PIZZA TUTTI I GIORNI?
(When you lived in Italy, did you use to buy pizza every day?)
6) DA PICCOLI I MIEI FRATELLI ERANO BUONI?
(When they were young, were my siblings good?)