In quali categorie di cibo gli italiani spendono più soldi?
This podcast is in 100% Italian – spoken at a slower pace, in clear and authentic Italian. It has been designed specifically as a Listening and Comprehension exercise to help you improve your Italian. Download the bonus PDF for some super useful learning resources, including the full transcript and great comprehension exercises.
Italy Made Easy Podcast is a language learning tool, not just yet another podcast.
It is a great way for you to work on your Italian Listening and Comprehension skills.
Don’t just listen to this Episode as you would any other Podcast in your native language!
You are here to improve your ability to speak and understand Italian, and you will if you use these resources strategically.
Below are clear and simple instructions on how you should use these learning materials.
▷ BEFORE LISTENING TO THIS PODCAST EPISODE:
- Read the TRUE/FALSE questions below; they will help you focus on the main points you need to listen out for.
▷ LISTENING TO THE PODCAST:
- Listen to the audio once. Don’t focus on trying to understand every single word and sentence.
The aim is to get the overall meaning. What is Manu talking about?
- Listen to it again and see if you can pick out the key words and find the answers to the questions as you listen.
- Listen to the audio as many times as you need – the more you listen the more you will understand. Try and identify words that you don’t know the meaning of and look them up.
The most important thing is that you listen more than once!
Download the Bonus PDF
Get immediate access to this lesson's accompanying PDF with detailed Summary Notes
& practice Exercises with answers! It's free!
Here are your TRUE/ FALSE Comprehension questions.
You will find the answers to these questions and even more questions in the Bonus PDF.
1. L’acqua del rubinetto italiana è potabile
Italian tap water is potable
2. Manu ha inventato le statistiche che ha usato in questo podcast
Manu made up the statistics he used in this podcast
3. Pochi italiani amano bere il té
Not many Italians love drinking tea
4. Gli italiani preferiscono bere la tisana invece del caffè
Italians prefer to drink herbal tea instead of coffee
5. Secondo Manu la cioccolata calda italiana è fantastica
Manu thinks Italian hot chocolate is amazing